thank you for visiting our garden. We dream of creating a beautiful oasis of peace and an enriching and inspiring place for all of us. However, this dream can only come true with your help. If you comply with the rules below, we will be able to devote more time to developing new expositions instead of cleaning up and repairing damaged things.
- Please do not enter the garden beds. Plants and grapevines do not like trampled soil and are afraid of damage.
- Plants are here for everyone to enjoy. Please take them home only as beautiful photos.
- Our plants are non-smokers. Please respect this and do not smoke in the garden.
- Plants are not fans of ball games. Lawns are intended for relaxation, not for football, tennis or badminton.
- If you are a nature lover like us, please put all your litter into the litter bins.
- Please do not enter the ponds or throw any objects or stones into them. They are a home to aquatic plants and animals which could be hurt by such actions.
- We love dogs and welcome them in the garden. However, they must be on a leash for the whole duration of the visit so that they do not harm our beautiful plants. Litter bins are placed all over the garden, please use them to dispose of dog poo.
- Please leave bicycles, scooters and other self-propellers at the ticket office and enjoy a relaxing atmosphere.
- Troja is one of the warmest places in Prague. Please enjoy the sun dressed appropriately.
Thank you very much for your help.